Сontact Nipple Shields
Helps breastfeeding continue through latch-on difficulties.
Lansinoh® Contact Nipple shields are effective tools for addressing short term latch-on issues related to premature, small, or ill infants as well as flat or inverted nipples, tongue tie, lip tie, or overactive let-down. Available in 24mm size, with a protective case for hygenic and convenient storage. All Nipple Shields should be used under the advisement of a breastfeeding professional.
- Product Details
- Need help?
- Ultra-thin and flexible
- Made of 100% silicone
- Special cut out design to maximise skin-to-skin contact while breastfeeding
For mothers that are experiencing latching challenges, Lansinoh®Contact Nipple Shields are effective tools to help address short-term latch-on issues related to nursing a premature, small, or ill infant, flat or inverted nipples, tongue and/or lip tie, or overactive let-down, until they can be resolved.
- Special cut out design to maximize skin-to-skin contact
- Ultra-thin, super soft, flexible, and 100% silicone
- BPA and BPS Free
- Available in 24mm size, with a protective case for hygiene and convenience
We recommend that all mothers consult with a healthcare professional or breastfeeding expert before and during the use of a nipple shield. Nipple shields are designed to address short-term latching problems until the underlying issue can be resolved.
- 2 x 24mm Contact Nipple Shields
- Protective case
- BPA and BPS free
- Made in Thailand
If you need help with this specific product, please click the link below:Contact us Download The Manual
Where to buy
You May Also Need
You May Also Need
- Lansinoh’s LatchAssist™ helps breastfeeding by gently drawing out a flat or inverted nipple so your...Read more View
- Lansinoh’s HPA® Lanolin has been developed for breastfeeding mothers to soothe and protect sore and...Read more View
- Lansinoh’s 2-in-1 Electric Breast Pump is the ultimate choice for women who want both comfort...Read more View
Just keep persevering and trust that you are giving your baby the best possible...Read More
Plugged/Blocked Ducts A plugged duct is an area of the breast where breastmilk is blocked. Feed...Read More
Across Lap - Cradle Hold With the across lap - cradle hold breastfeeding position, the baby’s...Read More